Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signed up for EFibre Bundle on 6th Jan still not connected?

Options
  • 06-02-2015 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Signed up on 5th of January, after numerous calls from my mobile for lengthy periods I am still being fobbed off, have been promised call back after 24 hours on many occasions and have never been called back by Eircom!  I am at my wits end.  Yesterday's phone call resulted in me being told a line test has to be conducted even through I was told I was in an Efibre area, my neighbour was connected to Efibre this morning. 

How can get a result? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Ursula Q wrote: »
    Signed up on 5th of January, after numerous calls from my mobile for lengthy periods I am still being fobbed off, have been promised call back after 24 hours on many occasions and have never been called back by Eircom!  I am at my wits end.  Yesterday's phone call resulted in me being told a line test has to be conducted even through I was told I was in an Efibre area, my neighbour was connected to Efibre this morning. 

How can get a result? 
    Hi Ursula Q

I am sorry to hear of the delays. In some cases lines require a retest when physical complications occur however do feel free to PM me your order number and I will look in to this.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement