Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Tablet ?

Options
  • 06-02-2015 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

Looking to try find a bargain on tablet. Lenova Yoga Santa got one of the kids has developed a fault and Argos will not replace just repair which can take up to 8 weeks.

Can't explain to a child that their Santa present will be gone for almost 2 months so need to find a replacement tablet that is decent and reliable .

Any bargains around on 7/8 inch tablets ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Really you should have a post in consumer issues. To me it's a clear case where Argos should simply replace if the tablet was faulty. A repair is not acceptable as (a) it is only six weeks old or so and (b) it was from Santa. If it was damaged by someone and you are repairing through the extra three year gaurantee it's a different matter though :(

As to your question I received a Medion Lifetab available in Powercity. It's a 10 inch for only 180 euro. The build quality and screen are superb. Battery life feels even better than the quoted 6 hours. I'm sure they do a smaller screen size.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

You can get a linx 7 windows tablet for 70 euro from meteor. Works perfectly.

Advertisement