Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Creche in Killester / Clontarf area

• 06-02-2015 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all,
    my daughter is 2 months old and I am looking for recommendations and info on crèches in the killester/ clontarf area.
    I came across Best Start in Killester but I could not find any reviews about it which is quite strange as for some others like the one in St Anthony's parish there is quite a lot written.

Any suggestions?

thanks
    Angie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Dont worry about lack of reviews online. I know my creche in Drumcondra where my daughter goes has hardly anything online but the waiting list was from before birth as its excellent so I guess some dont need/get self promotion....or it could be new :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cahill

Hiya,

Yes I'm in the same boat and having trouble finding creches with reviews. I think though given all the scandals that have come out I'd much rather base it off people tried and tested reviews. Anyone have experiences with creches local in Killester?

Any help would be great!

Advertisement