Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using FM15 editor to create a club from scratch

Options
  • 06-02-2015 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone can tell me if this is feasible.

I want to create a "club" from absolute scratch, to use in the game. Basically I want to setup a club where the staff and players are all friends etc. Its for a bit of a laugh, but want to throw us into a league and see how I can manage them.

Is it possible to create new clubs and players etc from scratch for a new save?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

OK well while I couldn't find anything initially on google, eventually found something. Appears I can, and that it just takes a ****ton of time to do.

Busy weekend ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

You could just edit an existing club completely ? Delete their history, change their names etc, wouldn't be the hardest job

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I have done this one in the past - its good craic - and somewhat of a challenge, as the top notch players wont join until the rest of your squad is decent.

800m to build a club from scratch - staff, players....everything.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=8935

Sorry to link to another forum!

Advertisement