Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Existing phone customer wishes to sign up for prepay bb 10.16 offer

Options
  • 06-02-2015 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

I want to sign my parents up for the 10.16 prepay mobile broadband offer available through emobile. I am unable to do so online for some reason.

1) How long is this price fixed for?
    2) Can you sign them up if I send details?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

percy212 wrote: »
    I want to sign my parents up for the 10.16 prepay mobile broadband offer available through emobile. I am unable to do so online for some reason.

1) How long is this price fixed for?
    2) Can you sign them up if I send details?
    Hi there percy212

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

When you're experiencing issues with online, just get in touch with them at 1800640303.  Unfortunately you can't sign up others to this.  Who ever wants to sign up, needs to ring in.

-Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

Before I call, can you advise how long the price of 10.16 remains in effect once signed up

Hi there

percy212

When you're experiencing issues with online, just get in touch with them at 1800640303.  Unfortunately you can't sign up others to this.  Who ever wants to sign up, needs to ring in.

-Al

Before I call, can you advise how long the price of 10.16 remains in effect once signed up

Hi there

percy212

-Al
    I am unaware of this percy212 however an agent on 1800640303 will be able to confirm this

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

What is the point of having online forums if I just get redirected to calling someone when I have a question. I am not blaming you personally but it does seem like a waste of time.

What is the point of having online forums if I just get redirected to calling someone when I have a question. I am not blaming you personally but it does seem like a waste of time.
    I'm sorry I can't offer you better advice percy212

You might want to give WebChat a try: http://www.emobile.ie/contact/

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement