Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale. Sram Force rear derailleur

Options
  • 06-02-2015 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

Force rear mech for sale. 10 speed with short cage. 3 years old. Working perfectly and just removed from frame set. €40 to include postage.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dvntie

Muckers wrote: »
    Force rear mech for sale. 10 speed with short cage. 3 years old. Working perfectly and just removed from frame set. €40 to include postage.

Offer asking to include postage to cork

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Muckers

dvntie wrote: »
    Offer asking to include postage to cork

Sorry about the late reply. Just in from work. Yep that's grand. If your looking for a pair of force brake calipers, I have a pair and am willing to offload them

dvntie wrote: »
    I've just put on a crankset that I got for €90 from the pros closet I am looking for a set of force calipers tho ;-)

Calipers are €99 on Wiggle. You can have for €50. Perfect condition. I can attach pics tomorrow if you wish.

Calipers are €99 on Wiggle. You can have for €50. Perfect condition. I can attach pics tomorrow if you wish.

That sounds perfect ill drop you a PM ther le with email address for pics
    Cheers

All sold. Thanks dvntie, pleasure doing business with you.

• Advertisement

All sold. Thanks dvntie, pleasure doing business with you.

Pleasure was all mine
    Thanks again

Advertisement