Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Litter....

Options
  • 06-02-2015 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭

Today I was to Dingle sorting out tour stuff for a small group and thus seeing things as others might.. I was totally disgusted and put off by the state of the shore at Inch. Filthy with litter and what an impression for foreigners. Driving home along the Ring from Killarney to Moll's Gap the litter on the verges is appalling. What gets into folk to just dump stuff from car windows. Wish I were a few decades younger so I could spend awhile just tidying up. I know groups do this and they are great but shame on the litterers. Utter shame on them.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭CJ Haughey

People who throw litter out of their cars are only animals, absolutely disgusting behaviour.
    Cyclists are one of the biggest offenders on the molls gap road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭Radio5

Did some litter picking this morning as part of community clean up. Fast food wrappings, disposable tea/coffee cups, coke and red bull cans were the main "pickings" . Oh not forgetting the kind soul who dumped a several bags of domestic waste including a small mountain of nappies.

Advertisement