Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: SEGA Mega CD (Model 1) and Games

Options
  • 06-02-2015 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

ITEM: SEGA Mega CD with PSU and Games
    SHIPPING: POST (OR COLLECT)
    PRICE: €95 (SHIPPED)
    PAYMENT: PAYPAL (GIFT OR PAY FEES)/BANK TRANSFER/COD

Unboxed, PAL SEGA Mega CD console. Comes with PSU and three games. Tomcat Alley, Cobra Command and Sol Feace. Works 100% and is in overall good condition. It had previously suffered a blown fuse but this was repaired. A common issue with these consoles.

Asking €95 shipped to the UK/Eire. €120 to the EU Union. Outside the EU and RoW please ask.

VfdNK2W.jpg

WfPleJ3.jpg

jLrDP6f.jpg

UwLzz8p.jpg

d4SVukq.jpg

Shipping:

This item weighs 2.5kg according to my SAGA digital postal scales. I will only ship this item signed, tracked and insured. Recently people have been claiming items haven't arrived if I've sent them by cheaper, normal post. I then end up losing out in the PayPal claim and have lost both the item for sale and the monies involved. I won't send by normal post any more due to this scam a small minority appear to be playing (on eBay). Especially so for items of significant value, sorry. I am sure though you would rather your item arrive safe and sound than risk it anyway. I know I would.

If you don't see your country listed for shipping to, please ask and I will do my best to get you a quote. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

offer 85 shipped. think I've bought from u before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

offer 85 shipped. think I've bought from u before?

Yep you have. :)

OK, I can do 90 shipped if that is good with you? The price includes shipping and a proper shipping box and packing materials.

If that sounds good to you let's go to PM? :)

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    Yep you have. :)

OK, I can do 90 shipped if that is good with you? The price includes shipping and a proper shipping box and packing materials.

If that sounds good to you let's go to PM? :)

Cool. Cheers

Cool. Cheers

Grand. I'll send you a PM sir. :)

SOLD pending payment.

• Advertisement

Cheers. Money sent as agreed. Good to do business with you again

Sorted. Cheers sir. This is now sold. Enjoy. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement