Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NFL Free Agency 2015 Thread

1131415161719»

Comments

whats the current story with Adrian Peterson? Is he done?

I would have thought him still a good pickup for most sides (but I'm not a massive follower to be fair). Is his baggage and age just a combination too far now? I know RBs have low durability in the NFL but he looked damned good season before last, can't remember how last season was going before suspension.

he's 30 and on a monster contract

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Vikings fan seem to think he'll play for them this year.

I'm sure Teddy would love that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

I would reckon he will have a very good year (as will the Vikes). A year out (not caused by injury) should do wonders for him and allow him be as healthy as he has been in a long time I'd imagine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

he has no ground. He will play for vikings whether or not he wants to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

The Texans spent a 2nd rounder on safety D. J. Swearinger in 2013

Only lasted two years and has been cut

Reports are he has a serious attitude problem and walked out of multiple special teams meetings last season as he believed a 2nd round pick was above special teams

He might be brought into camp somewhere if a coach wants to take a chance but he sounds pretty toxic for any dressing room

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 929 ✭✭✭JCTO

HigginsJ wrote: »
    Terelle Pryor has been released by the Chiefs. If Chip Kelly has any sense of humour he needs to sign him :D

I see the Bengals picked up Pryor and apparently to fight for the 2nd spot. Some even suggesting the 1st spot.

mikemac1 wrote: »
    The Texans spent a 2nd rounder on safety D. J. Swearinger in 2013

Only lasted two years and has been cut

Reports are he has a serious attitude problem and walked out of multiple special teams meetings last season as he believed a 2nd round pick was above special teams

He might be brought into camp somewhere if a coach wants to take a chance but he sounds pretty toxic for any dressing room

absolute nutbag by all accounts he could end up not getting on another team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I wonder if any teams are going to try and sign Arrington. Was very surprised the Pats cut him, even with their philosophy regarding cap space.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭phatkev

absolute nutbag by all accounts he could end up not getting on another team

claimed by the Bucs, didnt take long
    https://twitter.com/JungleBoi_Swagg/status/598241037295849472

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,915 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

phatkev wrote: »

Even his tweet sounds entitled and sarcastic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 929 ✭✭✭JCTO

BREAKING NEWS: Patriots sign undrafted QB Dom Grady out of W. Michigan to play QB in weeks 1-4 while Tom Brady sits.

Dom_Grady.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,915 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

He has a bit of an "I keep getting older, they stay the same age" vibe about him there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

last year the Ravens had 19 players on IR including 7 defensive backs as I remember.

A Ravens safety, a signing from the Bucs practice squad and an undrafted free agent signed from the street all became Ravens starting cornerbacks at some stage during the 2014 season. Desperate times!

Kyle Arrington was a nice pickup this offseason

Cassius Vaughan picked up also. He spent last year with the Lions

I'm liking all this depth!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

he has no ground. He will play for vikings whether or not he wants to

oh look now he never wanted a trade just to secure his future with vikings.....sure ap sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Jolly Red Giant

The Broncos sign RT Ryan Harris after LT Ryan Clady was put on IR with a torn ACL.

Harris is expected to start at RT with 2nd round draft pick Ty Sambrailo moving from RT to LT.

Advertisement