Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would Tattoo Shops be Interested in Buying Unique Flashes?

• 06-02-2015 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

I have some tattoo design ideas that I'm almost 100% sure are not available in tattoo stores so far. I checked it with one tattoo shop in Dublin and they seemed positive about it; they helped me and provided good information on how to make a flash out of the designs, etc. However, I was at another tattoo-related store, and they were totally negative about it, saying that (as we already know), people can get it off the Internet these days.

I know there is some risk to work on this idea and fail, but I would like to know if in general, tattoo stores are still interested in buying flashes from artists or not.

As someone running a tattoo business,would you be interested in buying new flashes? 1 vote

Definitely!
    0% 0 votes
    Depends on the designs.
    0% 0 votes
    Depends on the price.
    100% 1 vote
    Nope! Customers bring their own designs these days.
    0% 0 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

You'd want to be a well know tattoo artist, so that people bought it because it was yours.

Flash is kind of on the way out, with the internet and all.

Advertisement