Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone using floradix?

Options
  • 07-02-2015 8:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

I have been reading on another site v that this can help to getting cycle back when breastfeeding. Anyone use it here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Ive been using it for 2 months and still no sign of my period! Im still taking it as i feel good on it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,299 ✭✭✭ariana`

I used it when i was feeding both of mine but in both cases my periods didn't come back til i fully weaned, the 1st i weaned at 12mths and the 2nd about 7mths, in both cases i got a period within a few wks of the last feed and was very regular from them on. Having said that lots of people get pregnant while still feeding, just not me and Floradix didn't help even though i read great things about it at the time.

Best of luck.

Advertisement