Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

West Ham vs Manchester United Match Thread 8/2/15 k/o 16.15 Sky. Mod Note in OP

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,500 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    You should change your name to nonstop IMO

You wouldn't need to change as many letters to give yourself an apt username

• fullstop wrote: »
    You wouldn't need to change as many letters to give yourself an apt username

Another nasty comment
    Not surprising

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,500 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Another nasty comment
    Not surprising

To quote yourself in a match thread yesterday...."aww poor baby".

You needn't worry anyway, I'm done replying to you on this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Dirty Steve

I'm baffled over the childish mentality of some on here.

3861cee0d9bd600e9e620f120349c5e8ab579a927d1d85f72726613bcc0aeead.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,277 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Another nasty comment
    Not surprising

Funny tho

Poor aul mick it's not as much fun when you aren't trolling Liverpool threads :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Some of you lads are fairly obsessed with M!Ck^
    It's bizarre to watch it unfold, calling him out and then freaking out when he comments. How odd...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

The local celebrity.

Ye should all shift

I'm baffled over the childish mentality of some on here.

Yeah, some would probably run off and start a thread because the big bad Liverpool fans posted in the United match thread. Oh no wait...

Yeah, some would probably run off and start a thread because the big bad Liverpool fans posted in the United match thread. Oh no wait...

They terrify me. I have nightmares. Whenever I see m name being quoted I break into cold sweats

• Advertisement

Say whatever you want about me, I'm just attempting to resolve this nonsense tbh.

• I'm baffled over the childish mentality of some on here.

3861cee0d9bd600e9e620f120349c5e8ab579a927d1d85f72726613bcc0aeead.jpg

I think your actually bipolar

You started a thread about problems with thread moderation in Liverpool match threads

Next thing your posting ****e in here and then after that you completly contradict your bs posting by posting a meme about people being childish and not getting along

And then the thank mob comes around to ring in the thanks

Gas craic

Say whatever you want about me, I'm just attempting to resolve this nonsense tbh.

Can you not see the irony Steve?

This thread will be locked soon as there is no discussion of the match, only mick and his fan girls getting moist over his team drawing.

Can you not see the irony in all this?

I think your actually bipolar

You started a thread about problems with thread moderation in Liverpool match threads

Next thing your posting ****e in here and then after that you completly contradict your bs posting by posting a meme about people being childish and not getting along

And then the thank mob comes around to ring in the thanks

Gas craic

Look; I'll be honest. You're the problem. It's you. You spend your saturdays/sundays in Liverpool match threads trolling and the thing is,
    you're getting away with it. You're the reason the majority of Liverpool posters are even posting in this thread; they're just sick of your shít.

If you went away; the vast majority of problems in Liverpool match threads are gone.

Look; I'll be honest. You're the problem. It's you. You spend your saturdays/sundays in Liverpool match threads trolling and the thing is,
    you're getting away with it. You're the reason the majority of Liverpool posters are even posting in this thread; they're just sick of your shít.

If you went away; the vast majority of problems in Liverpool match threads are gone.

Ha ha, classic.
    Remember the good old days before Mick when United match threads went like clockwork and the Liverpool and United fans got on swimmingly????
    No, me neither.

• Ha ha, classic.
    Remember the good old days before Mick when United match threads went like clockwork and the Liverpool and United fans got on swimmingly????
    No, me neither.

Spot on

The crazy blindfolded bias of the select is savage
    I'm out...to the delight of the mob no doubt

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Ha ha. Classic

The main man runs off crying!

Hahahaha. Jesus.

He sets up a thread in feedback about Liverpool threads being derailed. Then goes on a personal crusade against mick detailing the utd thread.

God dam. Where are all our utd mods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

What's the reason Liverpool fans are posting in the Arsenal threads then, or the Chelsea ones?

Sorry buddy, I get where you're coming from but the reality of boards is that there is a group of fans who will argue with anyone. It's why they come here.

It's history with Utd, it's Mourinho with Chelsea and I believe with it, it began when we tried to buy Suarez.

I've a huge amount of respect for Liverpool FC, I've been to Anfield a few times with Liverpool supporting friends. However they carry on from a lot of their supporters on here is the single worst thing about boards. And it got far far worse when they almost won last season and Utd did poorly.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Going to put this thread out of it's misery.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement