Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX 360 - Skygo Stops every 10 mins

Options
  • 07-02-2015 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have been using the sky app on xbox 360 but it cuts out every 10 minutes and says sky is temporarily unavailable please try later. I've tried googling it and the only suggestions are to clear the cache and reinstall the app which I have done several times but nothing works.

I'm sure lots of other people have had the same problems so does anyone have a solution? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

IrishIrish wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I have been using the sky app on xbox 360 but it cuts out every 10 minutes and says sky is temporarily unavailable please try later. I've tried googling it and the only suggestions are to clear the cache and reinstall the app which I have done several times but nothing works.

I'm sure lots of other people have had the same problems so does anyone have a solution? Cheers.

does it work ok on your phone? or your laptop?

TBH I've always found it temperamental at best, and I have vodafone fibre.

Try resetting your router as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

does it work ok on your phone? or your laptop?

TBH I've always found it temperamental at best, and I have vodafone fibre.

Try resetting your router as well.

Yeh it works on everything else, and everything else works on the xbox such as netflix etc. The only problem is watching sky go on the xbox. You can time it to a tee, its every 10 minutes.

Advertisement