Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibiza Zen Villas - Beware!

Options
  • 07-02-2015 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Just a note in regards "Ibiza Zen Villas", incase anyone is planning on using the for a holiday in Ibiza this summer, I had a very bad experience with them last summer!

As a bit of background, this was my 2nd time in Ibiza, 1st was when i was 22ish, 2nd was last summer as a 30 year old, over for my friends wedding.

Both times id a really good time and enjoyed all Ibiza has to offer, and as im sure most people know, Ibiza has alot more to offer than just clubs, and please don't let my experience turn you off going there and renting a villa, i just would advise against Ibiza Zen Villas!

My experience was a follows (on bullet points to keep is simple):

1: We paid for a 10 bedroom luxury villa roughly 5 mins drive north of Ibiza town, on the day we arrived we were told our Villa wasnt available, but a "better" villa was available, and after a bit of arguing we were taken to the new villa, this turned out to be a nice villa, but did not suit our needs, there was 5 bedrooms, one of which was a living room with 5 "cot" beds, another had two double beds in the room, and there was only two bathrooms. Remember we were a group of 30 something year olds over for a wedding.

2: they wouldnt deal with us properly when we tried to contact them about different issues, we were constantly fobbed off,

3: they wouldnt give us the exact address of the villa, thus it was very hard to get taxis to collect us, which resulted in us using their provided driver, who turned out to be very expensive and was driving us the "long" way around, for example, our villa was 5 mins from the airport, it took him 20 mins to get there,

As the holiday went on we got over all of the above, shrugged our shoulders and tried to get on with enjoying the holiday, but after a week there when we were finally settled, it really went downhill,

As our holiday progressed our numbers started dropping off, and only 10 were staying for the 2nd week, thats when Ibiza Zen Villas arrived on again and told us we had to move to a different Villa, we didnt really know what to make of that, and didnt have time to properly think about it, as cleaners arrived the following day, started cleaning around us, and we were told to pack up as we were moving to another luxury villa, they showed us photos etc, and in hindsight we should have handled it alot better, but we were a bit hungover, and after more arguments eventually bundled into a bus a driven to a new villa,

this is when the holiday ended, with 5 days to go!

bullet points again:
    1: No air conditioning
    2: water pressure was very poor
    3: shower water was lukewarm at best
    4: no wifi
    5: the pool was very small
    6: plastic furniture
    etc, etc
    oya, 7: there was a fu*king building site beside the house, and they were working long hours!

we had paid full whack for a luxury 10 bedroom villa with all the trimmings, and we ended up in more a townhouse than villa, townhouse in the country side i must add!

it just turned into a disaster, and we couldnt get through to ibiza zen villas, they were just ignoring us, so we couldnt even get any proper answers. It was so frustrating its annoying again!

Anyway, rant over, it was a disaster, and id advise against booking with them, and if you do, you've been warned.

thankfully we did get our deposit back, but this wasn't without incident either, anyway, if you want anything clarified or have any questions, just shout,

or if you've dealt with them before let us know how you got on, we might have been the exception, but it didnt feel like that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement