Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with daft app ?

Options
  • 07-02-2015 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having problems with the daft app ? I can not refine searches and my saved ads are highlighted in Orange since yesterday. Is there works going on or something ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Mine has been the exact same since yesterday. I hope they sort it soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Senecio

I have a problem with the Daft app. There are no good houses on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Big Davey

Senecio wrote: »
    I have a problem with the Daft app. There's are no good houses on it.

There are lots of good houses they are just too dear ! It looks like we are starting to blow up our bubble again !

Mine has been the exact same since yesterday. I hope they sort it soon.
    Me too.

I received this today guys.

Hi David,

Thank you for your email.

Our iOS developer is currently working to fix this issue and hopes to have resolved it shortly.

If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

The Daft Team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 PetuniaT

Having same problem with the Daft app but have found that by going to my saved ads first then into one of my saved searches it works. Pain in the ass having to go back to the saved ads each time then into the next saved search but it's a short term fix while they sort it out

Advertisement