Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sea Sessions 2015

Options
  • 07-02-2015 2:54pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sea Sessions Surf & Music Festival
    less than 2 weeks to our first announcement!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭HausOfTony

Won't let me post a link but the Sea Sessions YouTube channel have just added the line up.. Good line up, pity it's same weekend as B&S

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

HausOfTony wrote: »
    Won't let me post a link but the Sea Sessions YouTube channel have just added the line up.. Good line up, pity it's same weekend as B&S

Must have taken it down. What was the line up like?

They also put up Sigma on their FB page

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭HausOfTony

Must have taken it down. What was the line up like?

They also put up Sigma on their FB page

Oh damn,

From what I remember Example, Klingande, Krystal Klear, The Eskies. Think they tweeted it will be announced at noon tomorrow anyway

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

HausOfTony wrote: »
    Oh damn,

From what I remember Example, Klingande, Krystal Klear, The Eskies. Think they tweeted it will be announced at noon tomorrow anyway

Ugh Example

• Registered Users Posts: 46 jossys_giants

always try to be positive, but disappointed with that lineup. le Galaxie and the minutes aside, it doesn't really do it for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Could someone show the link to the line up, cheers.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,913 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Could someone show the link to the line up, cheers.
    7CBzRL.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Nope, not much in that initial launch setting me alight, Lee Scratch Perry, RSAG, Kormac's Big Band and Seasick Steve would be interesting but thats just me I suppose, twould be funny now if Body & Soul announced Aphex Twin or Daniel Avery, you would have a virtually empty Sea Sessions, mind you more to come, I'm working at B&S though so I'll probably stick with that.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Kirby42

What exactly are the differences between the tiers for Sea Sessions does anyone know? Tier 1 and Tier 3 are the same price, but Tier 2 is cheaper. Are 1 and 3 both at the front or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭afriendlyshark

If anyone is going from around Cork, or knows anyone who is, my boyfriend and I are looking for a lift! Petrol money will of course be contributed :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement