Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to get the order 1886?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Watching Lirik playing it on Twitch, over an hour in, beautiful game. Not as bad as everyone says but not at the level of the Last of Us. Does some nice new things (wont spoil) and some of the guns are really good (Tesla made).

Edit : Chapter 11/16
    The rain is the best ive ever seen. The fire, flares and sunsets are amazing and the whole game is very cinematic.
    I like it, the story is a bit meh.

Edit Edit : he finished it in 5.5 hours on medium. Wasnt rushing through it and died a few times in each of the tougher areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Rented it and finished it earlier and also got the Platinum. I enjoyed it and its definitely not as bad as its being made out to be. Worth renting in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

They have a lot of the ground work done so I hope they continue to develop a more games using this IP.
    The graphics engine is incredible and the shooting is solid. The lore and back-story they show us is definitely something I'd like to see more of in future.

It's a shame the game was so short. They need to hire a good level designer and get rid of the QTE's and the next game will be a sure fire hit.

Advertisement