Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which player

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Chelsea fan with a grà for Sanchez.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭tastyt

Matic is a class player for what he does but it funny how a player like him goes from underrated or " unsung " to overrated so quickly. He gets more credit than anybody at Chelsea this season but anytime he's mentioned he's called the underrated Matic.

gimme someone who makes the difference at the business end over a defensive midfielder any day. They are a lot harder to find and turn draws in big games into wins.

Hazard, Sanchez or Silva please.

Sanchez, Costa, Aguero.

Aguero would usually trump this question but his constant injuries would be a serious concern

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

United fan, and while I have a serious level of adoration for Kroos at Madrid, from the Premier league would probably have to go with Fabregas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SM01

Liverpool supporter. Matic would probably have the biggest positive effect on the team but I'd choose Sanchez because I really enjoy watching him play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

pool fan, can i have courtois please

Nib wrote: »
    As a United fan I'd have to say Mario Balotelli. A gift that keeps on giving.

The clown at the circus.

He's going nowhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

On phone so Quoting is a pain. Nut in regards to only Hazard being a better winger than Navas in the league? Jesus.. Miralles is better than him... I'd even have Ibe ahead of Navas! As an Everton Fan It would have to be... Probably about 9 players..

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Chrissybhoy

On phone so Quoting is a pain. Nut in regards to only Hazard being a better winger than Navas in the league? Jesus.. Miralles is better than him... I'd even have Ibe ahead of Navas! As an Everton Fan It would have to be... Probably about 9 players..

I'm with you here I don't rate Navas. Few ahead of him IMO

• Advertisement
Advertisement