Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signing in to boards touch

Options
  • 07-02-2015 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭

Hi. I have been using the touch site on my iPhone for a long time and only had to sign in once. However the last few weeks I have had to sign in every time I open the site. Even though I have selected 'stay signed in' it will automatically sign me out.

Any reason why this may be happening. Another boardsie I know uses an iPhone but does not occur with him.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Imcd123

Hi. I have been using the touch site on my iPhone for a long time and only had to sign in once. However the last few weeks I have had to sign in every time I open the site. Even though I have selected 'stay signed in' it will automatically sign me out.

Any reason why this may be happening. Another boardsie I know uses an iPhone but does not occur with him.

Thanks

Try an ouija board :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Imcd123 wrote: »
    Try an ouija board :)

I was certain the correct English was a ouija board, as opposed to an ouija board? Correct me if i'm wrong cos I'm all ears

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Any new apps lately. Maybe its effecting log in or something. I've had the same happen with sites on android.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The tech guys might be able to help you in Site Development.

Moved from Feedback.

Zaph wrote: »
    The tech guys might be able to help you in Site Development.

Moved from Feedback.

Thanks zaph

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Boards.ie: Chris

Hey paddylonglegs,

Sorry for the delay in my reply, I had seen your thread at the start of the week, but as I working on session related stuff that would affect this so I wanted to wait till I was done with it before I replied. We've been making minor changes to the way sessions are stored on our end to remove some bugs we were experiencing. The initial rollout of this introduced some unwanted behaviour, sessions getting kicked earlier than we'd like. I tweaked it a bit at the start of the week, and hoping this has resolved the issue. Have you been experience the same behaviour throughout this week? Or does it seem to have cleared up?

Chris

Hey paddylonglegs,

Sorry for the delay in my reply, I had seen your thread at the start of the week, but as I working on session related stuff that would affect this so I wanted to wait till I was done with it before I replied. We've been making minor changes to the way sessions are stored on our end to remove some bugs we were experiencing. The initial rollout of this introduced some unwanted behaviour, sessions getting kicked earlier than we'd like. I tweaked it a bit at the start of the week, and hoping this has resolved the issue. Have you been experience the same behaviour throughout this week? Or does it seem to have cleared up?

Chris

Hi Chris. I tried it out the last few days but still no luck. I rebooted my phone and Safari itself also but still signing me out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Boards.ie: Chris

Is the clock correct on your iPhone?

Is the clock correct on your iPhone?

Hi Chris, yes all time and dates ok. I'm going to reboot my phone this evening to see any difference

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement