Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sf tournaments

• 07-02-2015 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey,

Any upcoming street fighter 4 or street fighter x tekken tournaments coming up in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

DLE_2D wrote: »
    Hey,

Any upcoming street fighter 4 or street fighter x tekken tournaments coming up in Dublin?

There is no tournaments which I can think of from the top of my head... but there are regular offline meet ups at the XGC Liffey Street Lower on Wednesdays from like 3:00pm to closing.

data=U4aSnIyhBFNIJ3A8fCzUmaVIwyWq6RtIfB4QKiGq_w,WPYOnZ4SUaUE5bYs3YKJ0_lE5C0MiGYXU88cT5OmXeRSZE8vNu87Jt8j8kf561UHiIOLaiHBITwErxzqPhD9u5dvNIgb00JA-wXgERfzCulgKi365gCN_BTD07hjDSQJa0BpQgwge2kFRA.

When you come in just go to the 2nd floor. we usually meet on the right side of the room at Xboxs 17, 18 and 19.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 DLE_2D

2gen wrote: »
    There is no tournaments which I can think of from the top of my head... but there are regular offline meet ups at the XGC Liffey Street Lower on Wednesdays from like 3:00pm to closing.

When you come in just go to the 2nd floor. we usually meet on the right side of the room at Xboxs 17, 18 and 19.

is it all Xbox or is there ps3 going on

Never been to anything like that whaTs the rules and what kinda cost is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Road to Hype is at the end of this month. There's a thread for it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=94057015#post94057015

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

DLE_2D wrote: »
    is it all Xbox or is there ps3 going on

Never been to anything like that whaTs the rules and what kinda cost is it?

Most of the SF players play on xbox 360, but there are players that have dual-modded arcade sticks that work on both PS3 and 360.

All you need is to bring in your pad/stick and €5 if you plan on sticking around for a few hours. It's also best to bring in a copy of USF4 with you if you have one.

Keep an eye on the boards to see for "XGC Casuals" threads. We are always happy to see new players so no need to feel intimidated in coming in or posting a message on the forums.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

There's an Ultra Street Fighter 4 tournament in the Woolshed on Parnell Street on the 28th of February. All welcome, the top prize is a flight to the Hypespotting event in Glasgow and seed points, but it's open to all levels!

I'll be streaming the event, we'll have a projector for spectating, and I'm thinking up a couple of new things to make it a little different to the usual. Plus, it's in a pub, so it'll be a nice place to chill out between matches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

2gen wrote: »
    There is no tournaments which I can think of from the top of my head...

Losing faith....
    Road to Hype is at the end of this month. There's a thread for it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=94057015#post94057015

Restored!

Advertisement