Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenovo Tab S8 vs Nexus 7 2013

• 07-02-2015 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I'd like to get a tablet which I will mostly use for browsing, email, watching netflix etc.

I was going to get a Google Nexus 7 but then I saw the Lenovo Tab S8 in PC World. It's selling for €199 (actually I think it's €179 on sale at the moment, I can't post the link as I'm a "new user")

Has anyone got this tablet? If so what do they think of it?

Overall reviews have been very positive and it appears to compare well with the Nexus 7, and the SD card slot and 8" screen is a bonus. However battery life appears to be not as good. Also for some reason only PC World seem to stock it.

So, go for the discontinued but tried and tested Nexus 7 or the new and slightly bigger Tab S8? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Advertisement