Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hong Kong hotel recommendations?

• 07-02-2015 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

So I'm hoping to get over to Hong Kong later on this year but I can't seem to find an ideal place to stay. I'd say I'll be there 10 days.

I was hoping for something high up with a harbour view but everything I checked was pretty saucy. I reckon I'll have to come back down to earth a bit:pac:

If anyone has been there and has any recommendations be sure to post them, I'd be much obliged:)

Budget for hotel is about a grand but I can go a bit higher if needs be.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,252 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I stayed at the Renaissance Harbour Hotel a few years ago. I got the tickets with the flight through Trailfinders, but I don't remember it as being excessive - extraordinary views.

Advertisement