Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shimano Ultegra 6700 lever parts required

• 08-02-2015 12:32pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I am hoping someone can help.

I had a bit of a tumble on my bike yesterday. Both of Shimano Ultegra 6700 (10 speed) shifter/brake levers suffered some cosmetic damage.
    Although the levers still function properly the silver coloured part (see photo) on both is scuffed.
    Can anyone advise where I can get these small parts replaced?

Brake.jpg

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭cornet

Available on wiggle - search for: Shimano ST-6700 Ultegra STi Name Plates

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭pprendeville

They're also available on ebay. I wouldn't bother though if it's only cosmetic. You'll soon get used to seeing them in that condition. Hope you're ok after your tumble.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Thanks for your help people.
    Replacing the pair of levers would have cost me in the region of €250.

The following order was placed with Wiggle:

€11.99 1 x Shimano ST-6700 Ultegra STi Name Plates Type A (Left Hand)
    €11.99 1 x Shimano ST-6700 Ultegra STi Name Plates Type A (Right Hand)
    €11.99 1 x Shimano ST-6700 Ultegra STi Name Plates Type B (Left hand)
    €11.99 1 x Shimano ST-6700 Ultegra STi Name Plates Type B (Right hand)

Advertisement