Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Wheel Boot Clamp

Options
  • 08-02-2015 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Looking to buy a decent clamp for my trailer. The wheel boot option looks the best as it protects someone removing the nuts/wheel and just putting on the spare.
    Best ones I have seen (thank you youtube) are in the states but shipping adds to price and I would like to see it for sizing.

Can anyone recommend somewhere here or in UK that maybe sell these wheel boot clamps other than Halfords?

Thanks,
    Steve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

May be worth a try, hope it helps.. Put wheel clamp into search box on DD for pics.

All Sections » Motor » Car Extras » Car Accessories
    Wheel clamp,heavy duty
    (Age 5 days)
    For Sale near other, Co. Kilkenny

Wheel clamp,heavy duty Wheel clamp,heavy duty
    Wheel clamp, heavy duty (HANSONS WHEELOK ), only used a few times,( as new) comes with original CISA Italian lock made of hardened steal and comes with two keys ,no bent bars or parts and is IMACCULATE, first to come with €170 will take away, call 087 2693095

Price: € 170
    PUBLISHER DETAILS
    Seller can't be contacted by message
    Call seller - suircon ltd
    087-269XXX Show Number
    See our phone guide if you have problems with the phone number
    See all ads from this seller »
    Ad posted by suircon ltd on Wednesday, 4 February 2015.

Legal: DoneDeal.ie is not responsible for the advertised goods.
    It is illegal to use the contact information for commercial purposes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭db

frankfinn wrote: »
    Looking to buy a decent clamp for my trailer. The wheel boot option looks the best as it protects someone removing the nuts/wheel and just putting on the spare.
    Best ones I have seen (thank you youtube) are in the states but shipping adds to price and I would like to see it for sizing.

Can anyone recommend somewhere here or in UK that maybe sell these wheel boot clamps other than Halfords?

Thanks,
    Steve
    Check out the Charles Camping website.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 frankfinn

Thanks Odyssey and DB

Advertisement