Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Business Cards

Options
  • 08-02-2015 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

I was wondering has anyone any recommendations on where to get very cheap business cards printed? Even if turnout is not a factor.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I've used a few places in the past gotprint.ie are good value. Really depends on how many you want and what quality you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

I couldn't possibly hate the title of this topic any more

Everything about it is wrong

Not matter what it's for, your name/business/association is on it

Sorry if it offends !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

If you really hate yourself and your company then you can use Vistaprint, they do a €9.95 offer.

Personally, business cards isn't something I'd scrimp on or recommend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Nothing worse than a flimsy cheap looking and feeling biz card. They are like a weak sweaty limp handshake. It sends a disproportionate message about quality of your company. Do not skimp on them. They are not too expensive anyway.

tricky D wrote: »
    Nothing worse than a flimsy cheap looking and feeling biz card. They are like a weak sweaty limp handshake. It sends a disproportionate message about quality of your company. Do not skimp on them. They are not too expensive anyway.

Big time they're just a waste of time and send the wrong message. We get 350g paper thickness same as a heavy postcard it costs €2 more for 2500 than the 250g ones but makes a massive difference in the feel of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

jimmii wrote: »
    Big time they're just a waste of time and send the wrong message. We get 350g paper thickness same as a heavy postcard it costs €2 more for 2500 than the 250g ones but makes a massive difference in the feel of them.

We sometimes splice 2 300gsm boards together. Super thick, look and feel great. Or a 400gsm board with a matte laminate. Great feel to them, and last in a wallet because of the lam.

Yeh we always go matt gives it a really nice look!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I'd agree with the other posts - skimping on quality sends a really bad message.
    Bad quality printing and "cheap" feeling card reflects badly on your brand.

However you can, of course, get pretty good quality cards without spending a fortune.
    A lot of the Irish printers do offers, as do the international ones. Just shop around a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭2009_

Fingal print do all our printing, never had a problem with them

Advertisement