Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭minktrapper

I think I got them in Pat Hayes Mallow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

650gs wrote: »
    Any one know where I might get these used to get them in Watts many years ago http://22three.com/detail.php?item=1958

Blast (small one) from the past. I used to shoot rats as a kid with their 9mm cousin out of a little FN bolt action 9mm garden shotgun....the shot cartridges couldn't kill a starling at 30 feet btw....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Zxthinger

I remember firing them, they cut a spiral through the air, they don't like the imparted spin.,

Iirc the gun shop in Kilkenny city cen had a few tins of this in the safe

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Zxthinger wrote: »
    I remember firing them, they cut a spiral through the air, they don't like the imparted spin.,

Iirc the gun shop in Kilkenny city cen had a few tins of this in the safe

Down the Butter Slip on the High st.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Snakezilla

Patrick Carley in Wexford , he can have them delivered ! About as accurate as a slingshot in my rifle so Ive only shot 6 or 7 ! Tins of 100 I think I paid €14 ! Google his name itll bring you to his site , just give him a bell and he will take payment over the phone !

• Advertisement
Advertisement