Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do next?

Options
  • 08-02-2015 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I am 26 years old. I am recently completed Msc in Business and Management (HR major). I would really like get my career started, However As fer as I understand starting career in HR requires experience. so form my understanding I will have to get into the Job bridge as I am on the job seeker.

it is even more difficult for me because of my 9 months old. As I will have to mange child care for him. Form my understanding cost of child care will be more than what I get form job bridge. not sure how will manage that. My husband is working full time. but his salary is not grate, as he is only earning the minimum.

At the moment i am living in a 1 bedroom flat. paying 700 per months. I want to save up for s deposit. as I don't see myself living in here two years time.

I am confused about the whole situation. Can't figure out what to do next.

I would really appreciate any advice

Thanks,

Advertisement