Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW 9-2-15

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

10991272_10155206967480721_5101408332240901193_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=25f184538d3eaaf50f2315734597e5ff&oe=5564994F&__gda__=1431407193_1add901d1c19a5dc09fdbe157f3d5aa4

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Sad occurrence but it was gas to read people thinking Paige got tattoos:

xfSSQIT.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Terrible Raw probably didn't help that the crowd were dead. I only had one eye on it for most parts just couldnt get interested

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Am trying to think of something to say, but I've got nothing....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Ive just watched and i cant summon the words to describe what i watched, especially the part where ''Sting''appeared.

Also Rikishi in the HOF, Incredible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Ziggler in the bad books again too?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Also Rikishi in the HOF, Incredible.

Yeah wtf no Too Cool? :confused:
    :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

They did it ...for the ROCK

• Registered Users Posts: 41 slangamerican

To be fair to Sting he's got decent video production and editing skills!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

To be fair to Sting he's got decent video production and editing skills!

I like to imagine Sting sitting at home in his pants, using photoshop and Power Director to make vids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 slangamerican

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I like to imagine Sting sitting at home in his pants, using photoshop and Power Director to make vids.

I'd like to unimagine that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Ziggler in the bad books again too?

I think they need some top guys to job to Bray to make him look a decent opponent for Taker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Tugboats wrote: »
    I think they need some top guys to job to Bray to make him look a decent opponent for Taker.
    Pretty much it to be honest. Wyatt has to look strong to seem credible against Taker. If they keep building him like this will be hard to predict the winner. Also, Wyatt is doing an incredible job doing promos on the Undertaker. Everything was very samey up until he started focusing on Taker. His promo last night was very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Bray has gone up a gear lately in fairness to him. He's had better matches and better promos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Tugboats wrote: »

Might've looked an even more decent opponent if they hadn't just dumped him out of the Rumble like he was nothing, after he did so well.

Fake Sting missed his mark badly. Kinda funny though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Might've looked an even more decent opponent if they hadn't just dumped him out of the Rumble like he was nothing, after he did so well.

Fake Sting missed his mark badly. Kinda funny though
    Fake sting was heath Slater

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

ricero wrote: »
    Fake sting was heath Slater

B9g-g55IUAA47Ez.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

When I seen the fake sting I thought it was all set up by HHH to say he's not afraid of Sting or something

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Can't believe they didn't recognize Rikishi's other incarnations like Fatu, 1 of the headshrinkers or "Make a Difference" Fatu, The Sultan or even "I did it for The Rock" Rikishi who knocked down Austin and instead just focused on his big ass. Wait what am I watching o yeah I do believe it

ERG89 wrote: »
    Yeah wtf no Too Cool? :confused:
    :cool:

Yeah sure if Rikishi can get in, sure they might as well get in to.......not really

I'd love to know what the Honkytonk man or say, Vader taught when they heard of Rikishi getting in ahead of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Tbh WWE would run out of credible HOF entrants pretty quickly then. Nobody wants to see WrestleMania 57 with the Tajiri & the Usos the biggest names. Plus Too Cool got a huge pop the last time they were on Raw.
    Did the superstars do impressions of the hall of fame entrant like they did for Savage "ooooh yeah" and Arnie "I'll be back, get to da choppa""
    Could stomach seeing several "I did it for the Rock" impersonations. :p

ERG89 wrote: »
    Tbh WWE would run out of credible HOF entrants pretty quickly then. Nobody wants to see WrestleMania 57 with the Tajiri & the Usos the biggest names. Plus Too Cool got a huge pop the last time they were on Raw.

WM57 sounds about the perfect time for Rikishi and Too Cool. people like Goldberg, Nash, HTM, Vader, The Dudleys, Hardys, Angle, The Godfather, Psycho Sid, Sting, Taker, Rock, Kane, Heyman, Lesnar, Cena, Vince, can all in future years go in before them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Chris Harris made a much more convincing fake Sting. Ken Anderson made for an oddly uncanny surfer Sting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

WM57 sounds about the perfect time for Rikishi and Too Cool. people like Goldberg, Nash, HTM, Vader, The Dudleys, Hardys, Angle, The Godfather, Psycho Sid, Sting, Taker, Rock, Kane, Heyman, Lesnar, Cena, Vince, can all in future years go in before them.

All those guys will get in, they just want to spread the main eventers over the next few years.

Rjd2 wrote: »
    All those guys will get in, they just want to spread the main eventers over the next few years.

Hence why i said future years, my point is they and others should all go in before Rikishi is even considered

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

All I want is Vader, that's not too much to ask is it?

Palo Alto wrote: »
    All I want is Vader, that's not too much to ask is it?

Will never forget the night, he squashed Gorilla Monsoon

Advertisement