Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tackle shop in Dublin

Options
  • 08-02-2015 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, has any anglers been to henrys tackle shop. I was picking up some fishing gear and found his assistant - the older guy very rude and over pricing. This has happened a number of times so I am looking for advice on tackle shops with professional services, any recommendations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Mod I've edited the OP as it was getting a bit too personal. Also thread title changed to better reflect the intention of the thread. Mod

You could check out this thread. Many, many tackle shops listed and reviewed.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

City centre, ABC tackle! They have everything and their service and prices are great! That's my 2 cents!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bpmurray

gumbo1 wrote: »
    City centre, ABC tackle! They have everything and their service and prices are great! That's my 2 cents!
    I second that - a small shop but well-equipped and not overly expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Try Southside Angling on Cork Street

21/25

Advertisement