Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

short film

• 08-02-2015 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm a volunteer in a school and have a degree in film production. I work with 6th class and was thinking of letting them do something for their graduation like a short film and give them the dvd as a momento. I only have a nikon coolpix l820, nothing too high tech. WWould you say that this wwould be ok for this type of project? It's 16MP.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 GerJaxon

loubian wrote: »
    Hi, I'm a volunteer in a school and have a degree in film production. I work with 6th class and was thinking of letting them do something for their graduation like a short film and give them the dvd as a momento. I only have a nikon coolpix l820, nothing too high tech. WWould you say that this wwould be ok for this type of project? It's 16MP.

you have a degree in film production but do not know if the camera is suitable for the project? what does film production cover?

I do not have a degree but i would say you could shoot a short film with that. it says 30 fps. 24 or 25 might be closer to a film look but you could shoot a basic video with it. Edit in something like vegas or windows movie maker and burn

Advertisement