Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash Lodgment Fees / Account types

Options
  • 08-02-2015 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi there,
    Which type of account has the lowest cash lodgement fees/rate?

Not all account types are listed on your fees section.

Thank you,
    P.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

podgesax wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Which type of account has the lowest cash lodgement fees/rate?

Not all account types are listed on your fees section.

Thank you,
    P.
    Hi podgesax,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

The following fees are replacing our existing fees on 23/02/15. For more information on the changes for Business Current Accounts please see here and for Personal Current Accounts please see here  

These links have a list of the current fees and the new fees, there are also some savings tips for your account.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 39 podgesax

Thanks for that,
    I've already looked at all those links, and I'm still none the wiser as to which type of account has the lowest fees for cash lodgements. Many of savings accounts you offer are not listed at all on those links.

Rather than posting links and expecting the customers to download and trawl through pages of pdf files, could you please advise which type personal account (current, savings, deposit or other) offers the lowest fees for lodging cash via in branch LATM both under the old and new few structures.

Thanks for your help,
    P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Thanks for that,
    I've already looked at all those links, and I'm still none the wiser as to which type of account has the lowest fees for cash lodgements. Many of savings accounts you offer are not listed at all on those links.

Rather than posting links and expecting the customers to download and trawl through pages of pdf files, could you please advise which type personal account (current, savings, deposit or other) offers the lowest fees for lodging cash via in branch LATM both under the old and new few structures.

Thanks for your help,
    P.
    Hi podgesax,

Thank for your post.

Our Personal Current Account offers a No Transaction Fees offer. To qualify for the offer, you need to keep a minimum credit balance of €3,000 in the account for the full fee quarter.

Outside of the offer, at the moment lodging cash or cheques at an ATM costs €0.20c per transaction. With the new fee structure from 23/02/15 this transaction will cost €0.25c.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 39 podgesax

Thanks for that Billy,

What are the cash lodgement fees/transaction fee offers for the following types of accounts please?
    • Demand Deposit accounts
    • Regular Savings accounts
    • 365 Savings accounts
    • 365 12 Month fixed term accounts
    • Demand and Notice accounts
    • Demand Deposit accounts
    [*]

Thank you,
    P.
    Thanks for that,

Thanks for your help,
    P.
    Hi podgesax,

Thank for your post.

Our Personal Current Account offers a No Transaction Fees offer. To qualify for the offer, you need to keep a minimum credit balance of €3,000 in the account for the full fee quarter.

Outside of the offer, at the moment lodging cash or cheques at an ATM costs €0.20c per transaction. With the new fee structure from 23/02/15 this transaction will cost €0.25c.

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi podgesax,

Each individual account has their own separate terms and conditions. Some savings or deposit accounts are restricted to accept payments by direct debit only and they are not designed to be operated in the same way as a current account. Although savings and deposit accounts do not incur transaction charges, there can be other charges in place and again this would be specific to the terms and conditions of the particular account.

As we cannot provide financial advice here, we would encourage you to speak to one of our qualified financial advisors. They will be more than happy to go through various options with you to identify the most appropriate product to suit your individual requirements. If you would like us to arrange for an advisor to call you, please send us a private message with your full name, phone number and the branch closest to where you live or work. Alternatively, you can request a callback here.

Thanks
    Tara 

• Advertisement
Advertisement