Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing from an individual ebay account to a business account.

Options
  • 08-02-2015 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering does it cost more to have a business ebay account rather than an individual account. I sell things regularly and I am just wondering what differences there will be if I change from an individual account to a business account. Also do you have to be a certain age to have a business account on ebay.ie. Any other information on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Everything you look for is on eBay.ie

login and beside ''my ebay'' , click on sell- selling fees - selling with eBay shop

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Kerrybai

SW98 wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering does it cost more to have a business ebay account rather than an individual account. I sell things regularly and I am just wondering what differences there will be if I change from an individual account to a business account. Also do you have to be a certain age to have a business account on ebay.ie. Any other information on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

If you want some free listings then use the UK site. They give a certain amount of free listings per month while the Irish site charges 27 cent ( excluding auctions that start at 1.49 )

Advertisement