Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere sell Sweet potato chips?

• 08-02-2015 11:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

I need ready to cook sweet potato chips for an activity tomorrow. I thought i had seen them in Tesco but when i went to buy them they didn't have them. Does anyone know if Dunnes, Aldi or Lidl sell them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

mel.b wrote: »
    I need ready to cook sweet potato chips for an activity tomorrow. I thought i had seen them in Tesco but when i went to buy them they didn't have them. Does anyone know if Dunnes, Aldi or Lidl sell them?

Only wedges I think in Supervalu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

No supervalu near me :(

Wedges are very easy to make.

Prick sweet potatoes and microwave them for a few mins

Then cut in to wedges and drizzle in olive oil and salt & pepper.

Put in to the oven on a baking tray and bake at about 200 degrees for 30 mins or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

I know they are easy to make. I need these for a class tomorrow morning where i don't have time to be peeling, cutting, cooking etc and either way the kids more than likely won't eat them anyway!

You don't need to peel them! Skins and all can be eaten

Good luck with your search

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ApprovalSeal

mel.b wrote: »
    I know they are easy to make. I need these for a class tomorrow morning where i don't have time to be peeling, cutting, cooking etc and either way the kids more than likely won't eat them anyway!

it takes max. 45mins to make them. 30 of which you're waiting for them to oven bake. Of course you have time.

Advertisement