Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic for Car Service - Lucan

Options
  • 09-02-2015 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

New to the area so just looking for any reccomendations for a car service for my BMW? Have the NCT in March so just want to get it looked over and serviced. Seems to be a few options out there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Tony King in Celbridge. My family have been using him for years. Very reliable and will always save you money if possible.

Hello all,

New to the area so just looking for any reccomendations for a car service for my BMW? Have the NCT in March so just want to get it looked over and serviced. Seems to be a few options out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

bogmanfan wrote: »
    Tony King in Celbridge. My family have been using him for years. Very reliable and will always save you money if possible.

Thanks, trying to call him on the number (01) 627 6066 but getting the engaged tone, might try again later today!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

I find Ben McNally (087) 2659188 on the N4 near the old Foxhunter very reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Coconut Joe

I've always used Boyles, found them very good.
    01 6280741
    I'm not allowed post links it would appear:

motorrepairs.ie/westdublinservice/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Cheers all, booked into Tony King anyway so will see how that goes for now. Handy to know the options around!

• Advertisement
Advertisement