Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Original Band Setup Dublin Area

Options
  • 09-02-2015 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there..

I am a singer song writer interested in setting up an original band. I am looking for a drummer, bass player, guitar player and piano player. I play guitar and piano myself. If you play other instruments feel free to get in touch also. Being able to sing would be a great help also.

I live in the dublin area so im looking to get this going round the dublin area. However this is not essential.

I have played on bands before and have had some chart success to have built up some interesting contacts.

I am looking for people who are interested in getting together and write and record songs and see where it goes from there.

Ages 18-30 preferred but not essential.

Influences include kodaline, biffy clyro, mumford and sons etc..

Thanks for reading :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Paulco

Hi, do you have any recordings? We are a band looking for a new singer.

Cheers

Paul

Advertisement