Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool v Spurs 10/02/2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Them Belly On The Telly :p

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Can someone shut Michael Owen up, definitely not off side

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Ah gotta love it when I say we wont get back in it and then we do. Always the best time to b e wrong!

Can someone shut Michael Owen up, definitely not off side

Michael owen "Came from a "dubiously awarded free kick"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

Anyone know words of the new Spurs fan song?

• Advertisement

Great tackel by Dier.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

Dear god will someone please have a chat with Kyle Walker about stupid fouls!!!

ROSE :confused:

Oh No...not him :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Anybody but him.

We've been poor with possession today, and have messed up far to many easy passes. Not good enough.

• Advertisement

Eriksen and Dembele off...no creative players left for us to pull this one outta the fire :o

Should have took off Dembelle off and moved Eriksen onto the centre and put Chad out wide on the right

Lamella is still on. It was Dembele that went off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,741 ✭✭✭abff

It's not over until it's over.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Close and entertaining game, no weekend match, much deserved rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Gutsy display but shocking defensively and Mason and Lamela were poor.

Yeah, poor in defense again. Needs to be sorted if we ever want to go anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

fkucing big smirk on my face at present

Go on Super Mario :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

rodgers_zpsm5ez5vwp.png

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

Dave11 wrote: »
    Anyone know words of the new Spurs fan song?

Everywhere we go
    Everywhere we go
    It's the Tottenham boys
    making all the noise

I think

fkucing big smirk on my face at present

Go on Super Mario :)

Fair play, the better team won in the end IMO. We were guilty of giving the ball away easily and being very lax in defence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Fair play, the better team won in the end IMO. We were guilty of giving the ball away easily and being very lax in defence.

Apologies, did not mean to post in here, only copped on afterwards that it was the Spurs forum match thread

Turtyturd wrote: »
    :D

Well done :)

Creators of our own downfall and gave the ball away cheaply in midfield.

Terrible at the back.

Liverpool took their chances and we didn’t create enough.

Forgot to mention that Rose had a stinker and how Lamela stayed on the whole game I will never know. Overall am not going to dwell on the result, lets move on and enjoy the little break that is coming until Europa Thursday next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

Not the worst result in the world.rose and walker need better protection cos neither can defend for sh!t

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Forgot to mention that Rose had a stinker and how Lamela stayed on the whole game I will never know. Overall am not going to dwell on the result, lets move on and enjoy the little break that is coming until Europa Thursday next week.

If you're going to criticise Lamella I expect you to also criticise Eriksen who was very poor. I thought Lamella covered well

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

The football gods must hate us.

The embarrassment of losing to palace, Hull etc compares to nothing when you lose to a Mario f**king Boletelli goal. Christ.

Rose is a liability. Skinned for the first goal vs arsenal and at fault again.

... Lamela ' s passing and decision making is desperate. He's grafting well but he's still a handicap to the overall team performance.

Eriksen was non existent in the first half.

If you're going to criticise Lamella I expect you to also criticise Eriksen who was very poor. I thought Lamella covered well

True enough Eriksen had an off night as well, maybe I am extra critical of Lamela as Eriksen has been outstanding and is due an off night. I thought Dembele was our best player tonight but overall the quality was pretty poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Great tackel by Dier.

Michael Owen did my head in. That tackle by Dier was brilliant, but all Owen did was look for negatives. He never mentioned how good the tackle was!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Well that's a come down after all the excitement of last Saturday.Bentaleb,Mason,Eriksen way off form,then we bring on Pauleen waste of space.

Advertisement