Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VHI nurses plan - not a nurse

Options
  • 09-02-2015 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Quick question, so I have Aviva Level 2 Health Excess but for various reasons I want to move insurer. My sister is a nurse and is on Nurses plan select which is only 17 euro dearer but has better maternity cover ie private room and kids are cheaper. My question is I remember hearing about some legal things stating you cannot be refused a company plan if youask for it. Does this apply even to this nurses plan? Can I get it even though I am not a nurse?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

polydactyl wrote: »
    Hey,

Quick question, so I have Aviva Level 2 Health Excess but for various reasons I want to move insurer. My sister is a nurse and is on Nurses plan select which is only 17 euro dearer but has better maternity cover ie private room and kids are cheaper. My question is I remember hearing about some legal things stating you cannot be refused a company plan if youask for it. Does this apply even to this nurses plan? Can I get it even though I am not a nurse?

Yip you can get it if you ask for it! They won't mention it to you though without you asking for it.

Advertisement