Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most moronic woman in Ireland may be from Sligo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Did anyone read this the other day? What a way to tell everyone on a train that you are a complete imbecile.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/examviral/real-life/passenger-asked-to-move-from-prebooked-seat-stops-train-and-calls-gardaiacute-311167.html

Followed it as it happened on Twitter, she has since deleted her Twitter account, but not before changing her profile pic to a snap of her hand giving the finger. I'll call her an idiot but making a serious accusation against an innocent person over being asked to move from a prebooked seat is bloody dangerous. I wouldn't read too much into her being from Sligo either, there's idiots all over the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Some dumb bint with an inflated sense of self importance does not a moron make. Pratt yes, moron no.

She should be charged with wasting police time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Such people aren't few and far between sadly. I read the ongoing twitter updates as it happened and to read about her getting her knickers in a twist is bad enough, but calling the Cops, that's just beyond belief.

Advertisement