Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tree surgeon in inishowen.

• 09-02-2015 1:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭

can anyone recommend a tree surgeon in the inishowen area.
    i have a cherry tree thats been allowed to get way too big. Also how much could i expect to be quoted?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

donegal. wrote: »
    can anyone recommend a tree surgeon in the inishowen area.
    i have a cherry tree thats been allowed to get way too big. Also how much could i expect to be quoted?

I work for a tree surgeon in letterkenny, how tall is the tree? How much do you want taken off? Do you need the branches chipped and taken away?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

i'll need to take another look at it to answer those.

if it was 50ft and i wanted half cut off, chipped and removed, how much would this cost ?

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

donegal. wrote: »
    i'll need to take another look at it to answer those.

if it was 50ft and i wanted half cut off, chipped and removed, how much would this cost ?

Northern tree service

North west forest service

Cedar tree service

Derick Burns good man also

or my self could gave you a quote

If you need a number for any of these please let me know and i can forward them on .

Advertisement