Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can't view who recently viewed my page?

Options
  • 09-02-2015 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭

As it says on the tin, I thought you could view the last 10 visitors to your own page, I don't seem to have that option, anyone else have this problem?, could I have disabled it accidentally?, any feedback appreciated, thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

I can see that two people have visited your profile page so far.

Your page has had 59 visits overall, however posters who choose to disable their visibility in their preferences don't appear on other members 'Recent Visitors' list when they visit your profile.

edit: if you can't see them, click on the little collapse_generic_collapsed.gif icon to the right of the 'Recent Visitors' heading - it expands and collapses the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

mike_ie wrote: »
    I can see that two people have visited your profile page so far.

Your page has had 59 visits overall, however posters who choose to disable their visibility in their preferences don't appear on other members 'Recent Visitors' list when they visit your profile.

Yeah I can see two people have viewed it alright, I didn't know that you had the option to browse privately so to speak, so that must be why they're not showing up, cheers.

Advertisement