Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

ipod classic wont syne with library

• 09-02-2015 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All

Just looking for some help

have ipod classic 160GB just over one year old. Went to update library recently and the device wiped and wont sync with my library now. Have reset the device, uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes etc

Had a friend try with their library and laptop and same problem. Will sync about 40 songs so you think it is ok but when you try the whole library it takes hours and freezes a few hundred songs in when you disconnect it is empty

Was on to apple and they were no help as just out of warranty. Said I should bring back to Argos and use consumer rights as not fit for the purpose I bought it

Any suggestions? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Sounds like the hard drive is on its way out. Run a hard drive test on it and see. If so, get the hard drive replaced soon because they've stopped making them.

Advertisement