Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hope these twats are hung out to dry....bring back the death penalty

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

They'll be given a hefty sentence of community service no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Hopefully he receives the heaviest sentence possible, but lets be honest - the solicitor will make a strong case due to his deprived background, addiction problems and troubled family (all 3,000 members of it) and the final sentence will be an insult to the man that perished due to their behavior.

Look at the timeline of what they got up to that day - not only do they have a total disregard for human life (obviously) but they are very very capable criminals (I don't mean that as a compliment - but to evade Gardai and effectively steal cars at will for so long - coupled with their no doubt extensive experience in house theft means it is very much in the public interest that they are off the streets for as long as possible)

Without getting myself a ban, these people need to be cracked down upon heavily. Whether anyone within law enforcement etc. has the ability to do so will remain to be seen...for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Well Corvo, when you consider that another member of the extended family got a four year sentence for a similar crime in Gorey a few years ago, you know what to expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

It's a pity it wasn't a judge's house and car that was involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

They won't get what they deserve and we all know why

• Advertisement
Advertisement