Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received a survey for PAYG statement, never received a statement yet

Options
  • 09-02-2015 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭

Hi there, late last week, I received a survey for a PAYG statement, however I've never received a statement yet for my PAYG meter. It is installed around 8 months now. When should I expect to receive my first statement and how often do you send one to PAYG customers?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi ciarsd,

You should receive a statement between one and three times a year where a Pay As You Go meter is installed. If you would like us to check your account to see if you should have received a statement already, please send us a private message. You'll need to confirm you're the account holder as well as your account number, supply address, full name and telephone number or email address.

If you've any further queries, do let us know.

Regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Hi ciarsd,

You should receive a statement between one and three times a year where a Pay As You Go meter is installed. If you would like us to check your account to see if you should have received a statement already, please send us a private message. You'll need to confirm you're the account holder as well as your account number, supply address, full name and telephone number or email address.

If you've any further queries, do let us know.

Regards,
    Aoife
    Thanks Aoife, just sent a PM with my details. Thanks for the prompt response!

Advertisement