Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastest broadband speed in my area?

Options
  • 09-02-2015 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi

At the moment I've 3mb broadband. I'm living in Mooncoin Co. Kilkenny so what's the fastest possible broadband I can get here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi

At the moment I've 3mb broadband. I'm living in Mooncoin Co. Kilkenny so what's the fastest possible broadband I can get here?
    Hi seantobin43

The most accurate information I can offer you will be based on tests I can run on your land line. Please PM me the number and I'll arrange this today.

Cheers

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

Hi seantobin43

The most accurate information I can offer you will be based on tests I can run on your land line. Please PM me the number and I'll arrange this today.

Cheers

Al

Hi Alan

Pm is sent

Hi seantobin43

Cheers

Al

Hi Alan

Pm is sent
    Hi seantobin43

Your line can hold up to 7Mb, if you wish to upgrade please contact eircoms sales team on free phone 1800503303.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

I'm paying €30 a month for 3mb broadband, so how much is 7mb?

I'm paying €30 a month for 3mb broadband, so how much is 7mb?
    Hi seantobin43

For prices and further details you will need to discus with a sales agent - try web chat at www.eircom.ie/chatnow if you prefer

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement