Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MediaPortal EPG odd issue for BBC 1 Match Of The Day

• 09-02-2015 6:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭

I've got MediaPortal running and use XMLTV plugin for EPG info for most channels, have ticked DVB EPG to be used for some channels where XML TV didn't find data (e.g. RTE).

Regardless of whether I try have BBC One (HD or Northern Ireland HD) pull EPG data from XMLTV or DVB EPG, Match Of The Day on Saturday nights is not shown, it's always 'National Lottery Update' instead. Not a major issue as I just series record on National Lottery at that time each week, but a strange one and I want to ensure there's no other similar problems I'm overlooking. Anyone have similar issue and manage to resolve it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭captain_boycott

Question, I'm new to mediaportal but have it running a few weeks now with a dual DVB-S2/DVB-T card. Its working a treat, and grabs the EPG data from the card. Hence I'm a little confused as to why or if i should use XMLTV or another plugin...the EPG updates seem to work just fine without any plugins...am i missing something?

Advertisement