Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin street parking

Options
  • 09-02-2015 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there's anywhere near Kevin street that has cheap parking. I heard that the staff will validate parking tickets but I don't know where.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Fakman87 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Just wondering if there's anywhere near Kevin street that has cheap parking. I heard that the staff will validate parking tickets but I don't know where.

Thanks

Hi - the porters will validate your parking ticket for the St. Stephens Green/RCSI Q-Park. It gets capped at €5 for the day then (unless it's changed since I was there last year!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

If you park in Stephens Green Q Park you can validate your ticket yourself in Kevin St. There is a "punch" attached to the window in the lobby of the old main building entrance beside the porters office. It's pretty small and easy to miss!
    It's 7 euro for the day or 3 euro for less than 4 hours (i think)

Other than that, you're parking on the streets at 3 euro an hour (which is grand if you're in night class)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,390 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

If your doing the night classes/part time study there is free parking after 19:00 on the street around the college so max of 3 euro if your lectures start at 18:00 which most do.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement