If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung TV UE48H6400AKXXU

Options
  • 09-02-2015 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I was looking for the above Samsung TV and can't find it on your site, is it discontinued or maybe do you expect some in stock soon? If the latter, any idea on the price?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

m4r10 wrote: »
    Hi.

I was looking for the above Samsung TV and can't find it on your site, is it discontinued or maybe do you expect some in stock soon? If the latter, any idea on the price?

Thanks
    Hi M4R10.

The current price on the 48H6400 would be £599.00 with £6.99 Shipping
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200298-ue48h6400.aspx

The screen is still current and just not avalable to but in Euro on our website. Above is the link with the sterling price.

We have loads of these in stock in our main warehouse for Direct shipment.

Let me know what you think or any questions please ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

Hi Kenny.

Thanks for getting back to me with the info. I already purchased the TV that day before your answer came through.

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

m4r10 wrote: »
    Hi Kenny.

Thanks for getting back to me with the info. I already purchased the TV that day before your answer came through.

Cheers
    Hi M4r10.

No problem at all.

Should you require anything in the future just drop me a post.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.