Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New gym in Castletroy

• 09-02-2015 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Is there a new gym in Castletroy Shopping Centre? Or has that always been there? It's upstairs near the hairdressers.

Has anyone been or have any opinions? Looking for a new gym to join and this would be handy seeing as it's quite close to where I live!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

sunrise91 wrote: »
    Is there a new gym in Castletroy Shopping Centre? Or has that always been there? It's upstairs near the hairdressers.

Has anyone been or have any opinions? Looking for a new gym to join and this would be handy seeing as it's quite close to where I live!

I always find gyms to be a very personal thing, some people like nice flashey places with loads of bikes and TV, others prefer bare walls and weights, why not pop in and have a look, this is a great time of year to be joining a gym and I'd be amazed if they didn't give you some kind of deal considering the drop off they'll be experiencing since the New Years Resolutions started to be dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 KevinMunster12

there is no gym in castletroy shopping centre, theres beefit and UL.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sunrise91

there is no gym in castletroy shopping centre, theres beefit and UL.

Have you been there lately? There's always people in gym clothes going in and out, and you can hear and see the fitness class going on upstairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Limerick91

Emma Cross has a gym there. I think they do trampoline fitness there

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭VikingG

Not sure it classifies as a GYM .. but Curves meets there.. which is what you are thinking about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sunrise91

VikingG wrote: »
    Not sure it classifies as a GYM .. but Curves meets there.. which is what you are thinking about

Oh thanks! Was just curious, now I know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

VikingG wrote: »

Curves isn't in Castletroy shopping centre (where Super Valu is) but in the same 'centre' (outdoor) as Mace, Synotts etc in Annacotty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭liquoriceall

Curves isn't in Castletroy shopping centre (where Super Valu is) but in the same 'centre' (outdoor) as Mace, Synotts etc in Annacotty.

Its embody fitness look them up on facebook not a gym per say but a fitness studio with loads of different classes

Advertisement