Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nook st glowlight

Options
  • 09-02-2015 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

My kindle died last week screen had all lines going through it, so I seen the nook half price In argos so bought it..only now that iv tried to buy an ebook it says Uk adress and uk card only
    Is there anyway round this or will I return again (first one I bought yesterday had a broken screen when I opened box)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Sometimes you can get around the UK card thing by using your card number, name and the first line of your home address with the remainder a random UK address with postcode. It's possible they card company only verifies the first line of your address.

When your Kindle died did you call Amazon? They have superb support and have replaced two for me free of charge over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep I've replaced 3 kindles for my Dad via their support. Even if it's out of warranty, they'll give you a replacement at a huge discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

You could try a parcel motel address?

Advertisement