Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Designing track cover pictures

Options
  • 10-02-2015 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Guys, what do you use to design interesting track cover pictures for your tunes? Photoshop and a bit of imagination? Seems to me like this could be another skill in itself which could take a bit of work to make an interesting and grabbing logo / record cover pic. I've seen some nice ones on soundclouds tracks from these forums.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

I use adobe illustrator, it's like a stripped down version of photoshop, I really like it. The layout is easy on the eyes and I thought it was easy to get use to. I did study media/design for a bit too so that probably helps a bit. Most of the time I just ask an artist I like called Jay to do it though, 10 times better than my efforts. We're In the middle of designing a cover with Jay for a mini-album I'm putting up on bandcamp soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭da_hambo

Thanks Keith. I will have a look at that software. MS Paint is about as far as my PC artistry goes upto now.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭SameHorse

i get my mate to do it : )

Advertisement